You have made the decision to publish that book you wrote. This is great news because you can actually do it and we’re going to help you.
Tameka Jackson has helped authors self-publish over fifty books that range from journals, devotionals, romance novels, mystery novels, planners, memoirs, and many more. The request began to flow in, causing her to package a plan that will allow the author to simply submit their manuscript, while she and her team get to work and ensure that aspiring author’s publishing dreams come true.
Things to note about the Publish It Package:
- At the end of this 3-month cohort experience, you will have the following:
- A published eBook available on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Kobo (including Kobo Plus), Tolino, OverDrive, Bibliotheca, Scribd, 24Symbols, Baker & Taylor, Hoopla, Vivlio
- A published Paperback book available on Amazon.com
- A professional cover for eBook and paperback
- A professionally edited book
- A professional proofed book
- A professionally ‘formatted for publishing’ book for E-Book and Paperback
- A professionally edited book where you have all the rights
- An Amazon KDP Account where all royalties go to the author
- A way to order Author Copies of your book at a discounted price
- Two-hour coaching session with Coach Tameka Jackson
- Information about the publishing industry and things to avoid.
- Marketing Tutorial
- Book Promotional Bonuses
- At the end of this 3-Month cohort experience, you will be responsible for the following:
- Confirming edits on your book
- Selecting the format for your book
- Selecting the right cover for your book
- Joining a zoom meeting to set up your KDP account
- Joining Tameka Jackson for the (2) different coaching sessions
- This package is cohort-based and is limited to 15 people per cycle.
- This package’s cycle will last for 3 months only. The payment cycle will end at 3 months as well as content and sessions.
- This package publishes on Amazon & Other platforms (see above) for eBook and on Amazon for Paperback
- This package publishes paperback books ONLY.
- There is another ‘hardcover’ bonus package that you can sign up for.
- This package includes 8 different interior designs.
- This package limits cover revisions to five.
- This package is a publishing collaborator, not a publisher.
- Tameka, nor her team, will serve as the publisher.
- All book rights will remain with the author at all times.
- Authors are responsible for getting their books copywritten. Coach Tameka will provide guidance.
If you want to get started, complete the application below to make your publishing dreams come true.