You made it!
You made the decision to do something about that dream of yours. If you’re in this class, it means that one of. your dreams is to write your own book.
You are absolutely in the right place. Why?
Because I have helped to coach and provided publishing services to many people in your shoes. I was there once and I am the type of person that learns something and desire to share it. Hence, why I’m a Life and Leadership Coach. Also, this is why I decided to develop these courses.
In full transparency, I have a course for those that have written a book and want me to help them publish it. (Publish It) During the advertising phase of this book, there were so many people that reached out, stating that they wanted to write their own book. Dreamt about it. Desired it, but they did not know how.
This is where the idea came from. How do I get people to 1), pick up that pen to start to write, and 2) coach them from start to finish? This is the beginning.
I have developed five courses to help you. Each course is for four weeks
- Dream It
- Start It
- Write It
- Finish It
- Market It
If you follow these courses, by the end of the cycle, you should have a book that is ready to be edited, proofed and published. These courses, I must warn, are self-paced, so you can do it on your time, but I want to encourage you to take your time and follow the structure.
In the Dream It Course, the class is broken down in the following ways:
- Week 1
- Why Dream It?
- Do you think you can do it?
- Why do you want to write a book?
- The power of the written word.
- Week 2
- Book Ideas & Exploration of Genres
- Deal with you first! (Coaching Opportunity)
- Communicating with others…Audience
- Challenges & Barriers to Writing
- Finding Your Voice & Themes of Your Writing
- Week 3
- How to find time to write
- The different ways to write
- What do you want to write about?
- Editing Process
- Reviews & Response
- Week 4
- Traditional Vs. Self-Published Vs. Boutique Publishers
- Writing Chapter 1
When you finish with the Dream It Course, you will be able to:
- know more information about why and how to write your book,
- have tangible next steps for how to start writing your book,
- understand the industry secrets on writing, editing and publishing books,
- complete your first chapter,
- be qualified to go to the next course, Write It.